Sunday, January 23, 2011

Assignment #9: Reflection and Goals

Coming to this class, I didnt expect much of a challenge, this class is definitely much harder than I expected. and I underestimated it. The thing that was hardest to me was to get my brain to think in a Stats way versus thinking in a classic numberical calculations way. That is the reason for getting such low test grades the on first tests we took. Looking back, I truly admire all the hard work I have put into this class considering that I am taking 4 AP classes this year so my time is very limited. Honestly, I do not understand why I do not have an A. My test grades are not horrible and I complete all my homework and I have read every single page in all the chapters we have gone through. This is the class I spent the most time on. Overall, I have definitely improved since the beginning of the semester and I am proud of all I have learned. I don't think there is more that I can do to improve since I do everything that is expected of me and more, but I can keep being consistent during 2nd semester so hopefully my performance and grade will improve.

No comments:

Post a Comment