Thursday, September 23, 2010

2nd Blog Assignment: Assessment Reflection

1. I studied for this test by thoroughly completing my homework and reading the chapter and taking a good look at the notes. i also did all the REVIEW :( , but it was good practice.

2. i would have liked to reread the chapter more than once in order to understand the concepts better and do more example problems.

3. i started my homework after 2 days of being assigned and it still took several long sittings on different days to complete it.

4. Honestly, i believe i would have gotten a much better score because i felt i did a lot of examples and the review and the homework made me feel super cofident, prepared and efficient with chapter 1 statistics. When i was doing the homework, the answers i was getting were right and so i was dissapointed when i saw my score.

No comments:

Post a Comment